Trial/Demonstration Version Download
What the trial/demonstration version contains:
- You will be able to insert the .NET component into your Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010 project and use both the Analog and Digital components.
- 8 sample programs
- Help files & programmer's reference
- Access to our technical support and online tutorials including our recorded training webcast.
What you can do with the trial version:
- You are free to use every gadget supplied with the system.
- While in demonstration mode, each gadget will have the word "Demo" watermarked across the face
- After 2 hours, the gadgets will revert back to a missing graphic symbol (a red "X").
- You can then restart your .NET application to get back to demonstration mode.
- To unlock the product, simply purchase a development license and you will have full development capabilities and the
rights to distribute the runtime of the .NET component control free of charge, subject to the terms of the license agreement.
Questions? Please contact us.