INGEAR ActiveX Components Get You Connected
Since 1997, Software Toolbox has offered you the INGEAR ActiveX controls. INGEAR ActiveX Controls are the leading components for Visual Basic users seeking to build
applications with runtime free components to connect to AB/Rockwell PLCs & devices.
Software Toolbox is pleased to offer special bundles that combine an INGEAR ActiveX control for PLC communications with Symbol Factory ActiveX and Instrumentation ActiveX controls to provide a complete runtime-free development solution for Visual Basic users
- Simple point-and-click property page configuration
- Event-driven architecture insures best responsiveness for your application
- Easy-to-use multiple instances of the ActiveX in the same project
- Watchpoint methods can be setup to notify your program only when values change
- Multi-threaded 32-bit architecture provides maximum performance
- No point count or other artificial limits - only limits are those imposed by the PLC or protocol
- Change PLC interface methods without recompiling your application
- Multiple sample programs with VB source code included - INGEAR AB Studio includes VB6, VC++, and VB.NET Examples
- Powerful property,method, event interface
- Runtime free distribution of your custom compiled EXE application (licensing details)
- Cost effective licensing for multiple developers using the ActiveX
- Supported Platforms & Software
- Windows 7 and 2008 Server - 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista - 32 & 64 bit
- Windows NT, 2000, 2003 & XP
- INGEAR ActiveX Controls work with
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Visual Basic 5.0
- Visual Basic 4.0 (32-bit version) or Later.
- Visual C++ 4.0 or Later.
Sample code for VB.Net and Visual C++ is included!.