This agreement covers the following products:
- OPC Data Logger - Text file logging
- OPC Data Logger - Microsoft Access Database Logging
- OPC Data Logger - SQL Server Logging
- OPC Data Logger - MySQL Database Logging
- OPC Data Logger - ORACLE Database Logging
- OPC Data Logger - ODBC Database Logging
The OPC Data Logger Maintenance Agreement is offered as a yearly subscription based package to customers purchasing any of the OPC Data Logger Editions, either directly from Software Toolbox or one of their resellers.
The Maintenance Agreement OPCC Data Logger Provides the customer with the following:
- Up to 4 hours of free technical support by phone and unlimited support by email during normal Software Toolbox business hours. Additional engineering services are quoted based on our current professional services rates.
- Free upgrades to new versions of the software within the term of the agreement.
- Free technical support by email, phone or fax during normal Software Toolbox business hours. "Technical Support" for OPC Data Logger contains the following:
- Licensing, installation, and configuration questions.
- Guidance in troubleshooting configurations. This covers showing you how to use the tools, not data base scripts or configuration.
- Re-registration of software due to hardware failure or re-installation.
- Agreement holders are expected to upgrade to new version to continue support. Installations under regulatory constraints making upgrading an issue should contact us to make arrangements to continue support of older versions of the software.
- Normally our goal is to respond to client inquiries within 2 business hours of contact during Software Toolbox normal business hours.
The OPC Data Logger Maintenance Agreement will not cover the following items:
- Database installation, design, configuration or administration
- Consulting services for systems design and project planning. (See note below)
- On-site technical support. (See note below)
Note: Development, troubleshooting, consulting, an on-site technical services require paid service work. For more information, please contact us.
Out of Warranty or Expired Support/Maintenance Program Support
Updates are available for out of warranty product or for product not on the support & maintenance program by purchasing a new support & maintenance program. The cost for purchase of support & maintenance for licenses after the initial product purchase is approximately 50% of the new license price. Contact us to obtain a quote for your specific license.