To open an account with Software Toolbox, Inc. for ordering with purchase orders:
- Credit Application:
Please download our credit application and fax it to us at 704-849-6388 along with your credit references.
- We generally only offer open accounts for companies with bill-to addresses in the United States.
- If you wish to purchase product from outside the United States, our preferred methods of payment are bank wire transfer or credit card. Exceptions can be made but only in special situations and with well known global corporations.
- You can expedite your credit application by:
- Including a company D&B (Dun & Bradstreet) number if you have one
- Signing the credit application
- Including valid references if you know your D&B rating may be problematic.
2. Software Toolbox Company Information:
- If you need Software Toolbox to complete any paperwork to be setup in your purchasing and/or payments system:
- If we need to sign anything or more information is needed, please email email@example.com with the information needed or forms that must be completed. You may also fax this to 704-849-6388 if that is easier for you.
3. Application Processing:
- We will process your credit application within 2 business days and advise if we need more information..
- If you have a pending purchase order, you may fax it with your credit application
- If faster processing is required, please indicate this on your fax cover sheet and purchase order and we will make every effort to accommodate your timing needs.
- Our payment terms are Net 30 for accounts with pre-approved credit.
- A signed credit application is required in order to establish an account.
- If your credit application is not signed because you are a Fortune 500 company and signatures are not allowed or you are not able to obtain one, we will make every effort to process the application in a timely manner; however, lack of a signature does not waive our normal payment terms.
Companies with Tax Exempt Status
If your purchases are tax exempt, please send us a copy of your tax exemption account numbers and a tax exemption certificate with your credit application. We must charge sales tax for all North Carolina residents and businesses unless we have a Tax Exemption certificate on file.
Credit Application - PDF - 499kb | Microsoft Word (205 Kb)