The TOP Server IT & Infrastructure Suite provides a single computer license for the most popular drivers that can be used by your HMI/SCADA, DCS system or Historian to monitor the health of your critical network and IT infrastructure systems that support your control systems.
You get the flexible features, configuration tools, and startup/testing tools that are part of all TOP Server licenses plus the following drivers.
Drivers Included in the IT & Infrastructure Suite
- Industrial SNMP Driver (Unlimited Device License) - Improved MIB import functioning with version 5.4.
- Ping Driver - monitors online/offline status and responsiveness of non managed Ethernet devices through TCP/IP ping commands. This driver is included in the Industrial SNMP Suite.
- Modbus RTU Serial Driver - supports RS232/422/485 serial connections using direct connect, modem or serial encapsulated Ethernet to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus RTU protocol compatible devices.
- Modbus ASCII Serial Driver - supports RS232/422/485 serial connections using direct connect, modem or serial encapsulated Ethernet to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus ASCII protocol compatible devices.
- Modbus TCP/IP Ethernet Driver - supports Ethernet connections to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus compatible devices.
- System Monitor Driver - provides the ability to read and access Windows Performance counter value on your PC via your HMI/SCADA, Historian or other application. Keep up with the health of your PC from the convenience of your automation software applications.
- U-CON Driver - a user configurable driver that enables you to build custom basic protocols for serial or Ethernet devices
- Custom Interface Driver - allows developers to connect custom applications to TOP Server using a shared memory interface from supported development environments.
Because of TOP Server’s plug-in architecture, you can easily combine the TOP Server IT & Infrastructure Suite with any other TOP Server Industry Suites or add any additional drivers from TOP Server’s extensive list of drivers.