When you buy a TOP Server Lufkin Modbus Driver License you get all the TOP Server built-in features.
The TOP Server provides a communication interface for Lufkin devices supporting the Extended Lufkin Automation Modbus (ELAM) protocol , ELAM TCP protocol or Standard Modbus RTU protocol. This includes Lufkin Rod Pump Controllers (RPC), Variable Speed Drives (VSD), Injection Well Controllers (IWC), and Progressive Cavity Pumps (PCP). Lufkin devices are used around the world in oil field and power transmission automation.
The Lufkin Modbus Driver provides an easy and reliable way to read and write data to Lufkin devices through client applications (including HMI, SCADA, Historian, MES, ERP, and countless custom applications).
This driver is also included in the Oil & Gas Industry Suite - a cost-effective, convenient collection of the most common drivers/protocols used in the industry.
- Extended Lufkin Automation Modbus(ELAM)
- ELAM TCP (enabled via Ethernet Encapsulation)
- Standard Modbus RTU Serial
Device Models Currently Supported:
- RPC (Rod Pump Controller)
- VSD (Variable Speed Drive)
- IWC (Injection Well Controller)
- PCP (Progressive Cavity Pump)
Physical Networks Supported:
Maximum Number of Channels & Devices:
- Channels - 256
- Devices - 2296 per Channel