TOP Server Oil and Gas Suite
Part Number: 41233503-N
Domestic Price: US$8394
Availability: In Stock - ships same or next business day
Delivery Method: Online Delivery + CD (shipping costs apply)
Includes: License to use the server and drivers in this suite on a single computer with no artificial limits on number of devices, tags, or connected client applications, 1 Year of Support & Maintenance included.
The TOP Server Oil & Gas suite provides licenses for use on a single computer of the most popular drivers used in petroleum, natural gas, and pipeline applications. Whether your application is all local, offshore, or geographically distributed, the TOP Server Oil & Gas Suite installs easily and is quickly configured to deliver the data you need to your HMI/SCADA, DCS or Data Historian.
Check out our Oil & Gas Brochure for full details on the TOP Server Oil & Gas offerings, including the Oil & Gas Suite.
For details on how Five Star Measurement uses TOP Server Oil & Gas Suite for wellhead operations management and monitoring, click here for the full story!
You get the flexible features, configuration tools, and startup/testing tools that are part of all TOP Server licenses plus the following drivers.
Drivers Included in the Oil & Gas Suite
- ABB Totalflow Serial - connects to ABB Totalflow devices supporting the native DB2 Serial Protocol. For EFM capabilities, please see the TOP Server EFM Suite.
- Enron Modbus - connects to devices supporting the Enron Modbus protocol for real-time data acquisition. For EFM capabilities, please see the TOP Server EFM Suite.
- OMNI Flow Computer - connects to OMNI Flow 3000 and OMNI Flow 6000 flow computers for real-time data acquisition. For EFM capabilities, please see the TOP Server EFM Suite.
- WITS Suite - connects to wellsite equipment supporting the Wellsite Information Transfer Specification (WITS) Level 0 protocol.
- Lufkin Modbus - connects to Lufkin RPCs, VSDs, IWCs, and PCPs supporting either the Extended Lufkin Automation Modbus (ELAM) Protocol or Standard Modbus RTU.
- Bristol/IP - connects to Bristol Babcock ControlWave and Series 3000 Controllers supporting the Bristol Standard Asynchronous Protocol (BSAP) over IP.
- Weatherford 8500 Serial - connects to Weatherford Rod Pump Controllers supporting the Weatherford 8500 Serial communications protocol. Phase 2 support starting with V5.7 includes support for channel serialization and for additional models.
- Fisher ROC Serial - connects to Fisher FloBoss 100, 407, 500 series, ROC 300 Series ROCPAC, FlashPAC, and RegFlow devices
- Fisher ROC Plus Serial - connects to Fisher ROC809 and ROC829 devices
- Modbus RTU Serial Driver - supports RS232/422/485 serial connections using direct connect, modem or serial encapsulated Ethernet to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus compatible devices.
- Modbus ASCII Serial Driver - supports RS232/422/485 serial connections using direct connect, modem or serial encapsulated Ethernet to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus ASCII protocol compatible devices.
- Modbus TCP/IP Ethernet Driver - supports Ethernet connections to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus compatible devices.
- U-CON Driver - a user-configurable driver that enables configuration of custom basic protocols for serial or Ethernet devices.
- Custom Interface Driver - allows developers to connect custom applications to TOP Server using a shared memory interface from supported development environments.
Because of TOP Server’s plug-in architecture, you can easily combine the TOP Server Oil & Gas Suite with any other TOP Server Industry Suites or add any additional drivers from TOP Server’s extensive list of drivers.
© Copyright Software Toolbox, Inc. 1996-2016, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
The Software Toolbox and TOP Server names are trademarks of Software Toolbox, Inc.