The DataHub® IoT Gateway™ streams real-time OPC UA and OPC DA industrial data directly into Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), device clouds, and Big Data analytics platforms.
What it does
One key advantage of using the DataHub IoT Gateway is that the data model stays intact, unlike other gateway solutions. The full data hierarchy from the OPC UA server gets faithfully represented in the OPC DA client or MQTT broker.
• MQTT Client – connect to any MQTT Broker
• OPC DA Support – connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
• OPC UA Support – connect to OPC UA servers and clients.
• Data aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
• QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
• Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
• Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Popular add-on features
• MQTT broker – In-house IoT Hub
• WebView – build and display private cloud-based web pages.
• Data bridging – connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
• OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
• Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
• Database write – write data to any ODBC database.
• Database read – read data from any ODBC database.
Other add-on features for the DataHub OPC Gateway include DDE/Excel support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, data historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, data redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources, and camera to stream live video or images of your system.
© Copyright Software Toolbox, Inc. 1996-2019, All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Usage subject to our website terms & conditions
Software Toolbox Inc. is the Master Distributor for North America for the Cogent DataHub product.
Cogent DataHub, OPC DataHub, Cascade DataHub, DataHub WebView, Gamma are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Cogent Real-Time Systems., in Canada, the United States and/or other countries.