With the IBH OPC Server a Visualization application can be linked with one or more Simatic® PLC S5, S7-200, S7300, S7-400, S7-1200 or an IBHsoftec SoftPLC. Access to the variables of a PLC Control via OPC. The symbolic addressing used within the PLC program and the Data Blocks can directly be used within the HMI. With a few mouse clicks all or only the desired variables from the PLC can be selected. The following file formats are supported: S5 for Windows®, S7 for Windows®, STEP®5 and STEP®7.
The communication between the IBH OPC Server and the Siemens PLCs can be established via:
- S5 via IBH Link S5++
- S7-300/400 via Profibus/MPI using a PC Adaptor ( serial / USB )
- S7-200 via PPI using a PC Adaptor (serial / USB)
- S7-200/300/400 via IBH Link
- S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 using S7-TCP/IP via Ethernet
- The STEP®7-Online Interface (SIMATIC NET) can also be used
- With an free driver it is possible to communicate via S5-H1 and S7-H1
- Routing functions to PLCs in subnets are also supported.