This agreement covers the following editions:
- Instrumentation Packs .NET WinForms
- Instrumentation Packs ActiveX and VCL
The Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreement is offered as a yearly subscription based package to customers purchasing any of the Instrumentation Packs Editions, either directly from Software Toolbox or one of their resellers.
The Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreement provides the customer with the following:
- Free upgrades to new versions of the software within the term of the agreement.
- Free technical support by email, phone or fax during normal Software Toolbox business hours. "Technical Support" for Instrumentation Packs contains the following:
- Licensing, installation, and configuration questions.
- Guidance in troubleshooting protocols, device, topic, and client configurations. This covers showing you how to use the tools, not in actually determining what needs to be changed.
- "How To" help on Instrumentation Packs usage.
Re-registration of software due to hardware failure or re-installation.
• Up to 4 hours of phone support per month and unlimited email support. Additional engineering services are quoted based on our current professional services rates.
- Agreement holders are expected to upgrade to new version to continue support. Installations under regulatory constraints making upgrading an issue should contact us to make arrangements to continue support of older versions of the software.
- Normally our goal is to respond to client inquiries within 2 business hours of contact during Software Toolbox normal business hours.
The Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreement will NOT cover the following items:
- Consulting services for system design and project planning.*
- On-site technical support.*
NOTE (*): Development, troubleshooting, consulting and on-site technical services require paid service work. For more information, please contact us.
The Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreement will be charged as a yearly fee. For pricing information, please see our Ordering page.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreements are based upon a single Instrumentation Packs license. Purchases of additional licenses will not be covered under previous agreements. You will need to
purchase Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreements
for each license purchased.
- The renewal date for the Instrumentation Packs Support/Maintenance Agreement will be the anniversary date of the purchased agreement. Maintenance agreements not purchased at the time of the purchase of the software license will only be valid till the anniversary date of the original software license purchase. Contact us
about pro-rating support on multiple licenses to keep the same anniversary date for licenses purchased at different dates.