All purchases of LGH File Inspector Product licenses may be purchased with a 1 year warranty. During this period, customers are entitled to free email and phone support. If your support period is still valid when a new version is released you can upgrade for free. If your support period has ended see our Out of Warranty section.
Support & Maintenance Program
New license purchases include support and maintenance benefits for 1 year from date of purchase
Maintenance provides for free upgrades to new versions released in the 1 year from time of purchase.
• Up to 4 hours of phone support per month and unlimited email support. Additional engineering services are quoted based on our current professional services rates.
• Unlimited knowledge base and Online support resources access
• Licensing, installation, and configuration questions.
• Guidance in troubleshooting configurations, including but not limited to showing how to use the tool.
• Free Re-registration of software due to hardware failure, re-installation, or license transfer.
• Priority Help desk response including remote desktop sharing when possible.
Agreement holders are expected to upgrade to new version to continue support. Installations under regulatory constraints making upgrading an issue should contact us to make arrangements to continue support of older versions of the software.
Licensed Users reporting errors shall send email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the problem and specifying the software version of our tools in which the problem is experienced. Error reports received by Software Toolbox Customer Support during working hours will be minimally acknowledged within 24 hours and a response sent to the Customer within 48 hours of receipt of the report. Working Hours for Software Toolbox Customer Support are MON-FRI 8:00AM-5:00PM Eastern Time US (excluding observed holidays). Our goal for Maintenance Agreement holders is a first reply within 2 business hours.
The LGH File Inspector Maintenance Agreement will not cover the following items:
• Consulting services for systems design and project planning. (see note below)
• On-site technical support. (see note below)
Note: Development, troubleshooting, consulting, an on-site technical services require paid service work. For more information, please contact us.
Out of Warranty or Expired Support/Maintenance Program Support
Updates are available for out of warranty product or for product not on the support & maintenance program by purchasing a new support & maintenance program.
Licenses that must be re-activated that are off support are subject to a $175 charge before re-activation is possible
The cost for purchase of support & maintenance for licenses after the initial product purchase is approximately 50% of the software list price. Contact us to obtain a quote for your specific license.
Support & Maintenance Plan Renewal
You can request a quote for your renewal for planning purposes from our team any time.