The OPC Data Logger makes configuration quick and easy through the use of the Project Wizard to help guide you though the configuration.
Setting up your system to log points to a simple text file or Database can take only minutes.
Powerful Enough for Complex Projects:
The configuration of the Data Logger is made up
of four key parts which are used to create unique Projects
• Collectors - Where the data comes from
• Storage - Where the data gets put
• Presentation - How the data is stored
• Triggers - When the data gets logged
Using these four key components of
the Data Logger you can collect data
from different sources and store the data
in different file or databases locations
depending on different conditions.
• Log process settings to SQL Server when data changes
• Log key readouts to a text file based on alarm conditions only
• Log Shift or Daily production values to Oracle
• The combinations are endless