Configuration of the OPC Time Monitor is all done through a point and click user interface and is supported by an extensive product help file. No programming is required to use this product. Once configured, the OPC Time Monitor appears as an OPC Data Access Server to your application that will use the data. The OPC Time Monitor Configuration user interface is
Use the links below to see sample OPC Time Monitor configuration screens. For full review of the OPC Time Monitor configuration we suggest you download our free trial version and review the included documentation.
- Configure the OPC Data Access Server Connections
- Configure Time Folders (i.e tag groups)
- Configure Time Topics (i.e. tags)
- Specify OPC Time Monitor OPC Server side settings
- Save Configuration & Make Active
- Connect your OPC client