Team Members that thrive at Software Toolbox can demonstrate that:
- Goal/Results Oriented
- Energized by working with people
- Able and willing to teach things they know to others
- Clear and organized written and verbal communicators
- Good Listeners
- Able to adapt their style to be effective with different types of people
- Efficient when communicating via email and online
- Able to efficiently handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Working on a team
- Learning new technical knowledge and skills quickly
- Talking with and working with people
- A casual work environment
- Skills in problem solving, particularly in technical matters
- Skills with working with computers and with software
- A passion for working with technology
- A positive attitude
- A 4 year degree from an accredited university
Notice that we didn’t say anything about prior to work experience in our specific industry?
Notice that we didn’t say you have to be a Computer Science or Engineering Expert?
What’s most important is the right attitude, a desire to learn, and a passion for working with other people. To be sure, our clients expect to talk with competent people, but that’s the focus of our Talent Development Program if you are a recent college graduate joining our team. Working with our team, we’ll insure you have the resources to develop your expertise to deliver value to our customers every day. At Software Toolbox, your success is driven by your energy, attitude, and what you are capable of learning quickly.
Experience That Adds Value:
Of course if you have some existing experience that you think is relevant, tell us. Things we would definitely take notice of, but are not required for success include:
- Fluency in a major 2nd language other than English - German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French in order of importance.
- Co-op or other work experience, if recent college graduate
- Relevant technical experience in any of the following areas:
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Windows operating systems