Demonstration Version Download
Try Symbol Factory ActiveX and get 50 FREE objects!
When you download the demonstration version and install it on your computer, you will be able to insert the ActiveX control into your container project and preview all 4,000+ in over 60 categories. You will be able to
the first object in each category and interface to the objects with the scripting language in your container (i.e. VB, VBA, etc). You can use any of the free demo objects in your application free of charge.
To unlock the product to use the remaining 4,000+ graphics in the library simply purchase a development license and you will have full development capabilities and the rights to distribute
the runtime of the ActiveX control free of charge.
Demonstration File Download: Click to download
- Installs development or runtime version of control
- Includes context sensitive help file that documents all the properties and methods and how to use the Analog and Discrete Animations.
Sample Visual Basic Program Download: SFActiveXSample.zip (24 Kb)
- Download this file if you are using the product with VB and would like to see how to use the Symbol Factory ActiveX in VB.
- Requires Visual Basic 5.0 or 6.0
Sample VB.NET Program Download: SFActXVBNETSample.zip (111 Kb)
- NOTE: If you are using VS.NET - we strongly suggest you instead use our Symbol Factory.NET product - it provides the same functionality as Symbol Factory ActiveX in a .NET managed code component.
- Download this file if you are using the product with VB.NET and would like to see how to use the Symbol Factory ActiveX in VB.NET
- Requires VB.NET in Visual Studio 2003
Other container specific tutorials: Visit our "How-To's" section.