When you buy a TOP Server MQTT Client Driver License you get all the TOP Server built-in features.
The TOP Server provides a communication interface to MQTT brokers with the same level of performance, stability and ease of configuration as any other TOP Server driver.
MQTT (Message Queue Telemetry Transport) is a lightweight message protocol used to connect a wide variety of IoT and industrial automation devices using a publish/subscribe model for communications.
The MQTT Client driver provides a reliable method for connecting any MQTT broker to client applications such as HMI, SCADA, Historian, MES, ERP, and custom applications via TOP Server’s standard client interfaces.
• MQTT (Message Queue Telemetry Transport) Client (Read Only)
MQTT Client Driver Features:
• Supports the following encryption and authentication methods:
• Flexible support for JSON name/value pairs (Read only)
• Configurable port number
• Client certificate validation
• Supports Automatic Tag Generation (ATG) for subscribed topics
• Localized language support (Japanese, German, Simplified Chinese)
• All of the other standard TOP Server features
• Any MQTT Broker or Device Acting As an MQTT Broker including:
Maximum Number of Channels & Devices:
• Channels – 60
• Devices – 1024 per Channel
© Copyright Software Toolbox, Inc. 1996-2021, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
The Software Toolbox and TOP Server names are trademarks of Software Toolbox, Inc.
Usage subject to our website terms & conditions