The TOP Server Building Automation Suite provides licenses for use on a single computer of the most popular drivers used to facilitate the management of building lighting, HVAC, power, safety, & security systems using your HMI/SCADA systems, DCS, or historian.
You get the flexible features, configuration tools, and startup/testing tools that are part of all TOP Server licenses plus the following drivers.
Drivers Included in the Building Automation Suite
• BACnet/IP Driver - supports communicating to devices using the industry standard BACnet protocol.
• Modbus RTU Serial Driver - supports RS232/422/485 serial connections using direct connect, modem or serial encapsulated Ethernet to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus compatible devices.
• Modbus ASCII Serial Driver - supports RS232/422/485 serial connections using direct connect, modem or serial encapsulated Ethernet to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus ASCII protocol compatible devices.
• Modbus TCP/IP Ethernet Driver - supports Ethernet connections to an extensive range of PLC and non-PLC Modbus compatible devices.
• System Monitor Driver - used to monitor the health of your PC by bringing any Windows Performance Counter value into your HMI/SCADA system, DCS, or historian.
• U-CON Driver - a user configurable driver that enables you to build custom basic protocols for serial or Ethernet devices
• Custom Interface Driver - allows developers to connect custom applications to TOP Server using a shared memory interface from supported development environments.
Because of TOP Server’s plug-in architecture, you can easily combine the TOP Server Building Automation Suite with any other TOP Server Industry Suites or add any additional drivers from TOP Server’s extensive list of drivers.
© Copyright Software Toolbox, Inc. 1996-2019, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
The Software Toolbox and TOP Server names are trademarks of Software Toolbox, Inc.
Usage subject to our website terms & conditions