When you buy a TOP Server EUROMAP 63 Driver License you get all the TOP Server built-in features.
The TOP Server provides a communication interface to injection molding machines (IMMs) supporting EUROMAP 63 with the same level of performance, stability and ease of configuration as any other TOP Server driver.
EUROMAP 63 is an open source, file-based protocol commonly used for data access to Injection Molding Machines (IMMs). It is widely used by IMM manufacturers as standard interface for third-party data collection. Some well-known IMM manufacturers supporting EUROMAP 63 include Cincinnati Milacron, Fanuc, Engel, Sumitomo DEMAG, Toyo, and KraussMaffei.
The EUROMAP 63 driver provides a reliable method for connecting any EUROMAP 63 capable IMM to client applications such as HMI, SCADA, Historian, MES, ERP, and custom applications via TOP Server’s standard client interfaces across multiple industries including Tier 1 and 2 automotive, pharmaceuticals, food/beverage, consumables, electronics and packaging.
NOTE: Some injection molding machine manufacturers retrofit these devices with the ability to enable EUROMAP 63, while others provide an application to receive EUROMAP 63 requests, communicate with the device using its proprietary protocol and deliver EUROMAP 63 responses. Because of these differing architectures, third party software may be required to use the EUROMAP 63 driver.
• EUROMAP 63 (File-Based FTP Protocol over TCP or UDP Ethernet)
Maximum Number of Channels & Devices:
EUROMAP 63 Driver Features:
• Online and file-based automatic tag generation
• Configurable shared session file directory/folder (NOTE: Read/Write/Delete access to shared session file directory/folder required)
• UNC path support for configurable session file directory path
• Configurable min/max session numbers per device
• Pre-validation of tags for better performance
• Client certificate validation
• Configurable maximum file size for EUROMAP 63 shared files
• Configurable character encoding (ANSI or UTF-8)
• Support for enforcing a unique session range per device
• Support for Report Command Cyclic option
• Localized language support (Japanese, German, Simplified Chinese)
• Typical EUROMAP 63 architectures for IMMs:
© Copyright Software Toolbox, Inc. 1996-2021, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
The Software Toolbox and TOP Server names are trademarks of Software Toolbox, Inc.
Usage subject to our website terms & conditions